Wednesday, February 25, 2009

sNOw reason why it should be snowing.

Why has it been snowing all day for no reason? Miserable. I've had that "Sunshine" song stuck in my head all day, then it blows to look out the window and see how ugly today is. No job anymore either, so I've had a lot of time to sit on my ass and just look out the window...

I cant wait for just a lil' sunshine. Today I told my roomate, maybe if I jumped headfirst out our second story window and I aimed for the deck, the injury wouldn't be bad enought to kill me.... maybe just cause minor injuries and put me in a coma for 4-5 months.. then I could wake up to the summer. Talk about Seasonal Depression.

Speaking of the Summer, I cant wait to buy my Shambhala ticket. It will be utter beauty and madness. You must go.

Also, lately I've been really diggin this website Prick Magazine. I can't wait to get another tattoo. I want a chestpiece and two half sleeves eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment